Saturday, 7 April 2012

Winners - Challenge #14

Welcome to the weekend! And what a fantastic weekend it is - for tomorrow is Easter Sunday. I hope the Easter bunny is good to you all.

We had some wonderful entries into our Easter challenge last fortnight. If you missed out on a comment from our DT I apologise, that would be me. I've been missing in action a little over the last few weeks. Please rest assured I will still come and see your blog posts, I love to see what you've created up close and read of all the goings on in your lives.

Random.org has selected our winner and it is:





Congratulations, you are the lucky winner of 5 digi images from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More! Please email thesquirrelandthefox@hotmail.com to find out how to claim your prize and remember to grab your Winner's badge from the side bar.

Our Top Three, in no particular order are:









Congratulations to all our winners! Our Top Three badge is in the side bar. I hope you'll display it with pride on your blog.

We will be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge and look forward to seeing you then.

Tracey
x

3 comments:

  1. Yipeedoo I am this week's lucky winner. Thank you so much and Happy Easter everyone...eat lots of Chocolate!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three i'm delighted.
    Congrats to the others too. Happy Easter. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for picking my card as a top 3! What a great way to start Easter day.

    ReplyDelete